Twenty-one current Healthy Start grantees recently received the Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health: Action Plans for Infant Health Equity supplemental funding. With this supplement, grantees have an opportunity to develop an action plan that includes innovative data-driven policy and systems level strategies to address the social and structural determinants of health that impact infant mortality (IM) disparities in Healthy Start communities.
Along with the content found on this page, TASC will also be posting IHE related content to the Infant Health Equity Supplement CoLab group. This group is open to anyone who would like to access the content and utilize the group to connect with other Healthy Start grantees. To request a CoLab account or to be added to the group, please email [email protected].
IHE Supplement Kick Off Meeting Materials:
IHE Supplement October Webinar Materials:
IHE Supplement November Webinar Materials:
- AMCHP Infant Mortality Toolkit
- Bay Area Regional Health Inequities Initiative (BARHII) Framework for Reducing Health
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps Action Learning Guide: Understand and Identify Root Causes of Inequities
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine Report: Communities in Action-Pathways to Health Equity
- Racism as a Root Cause Approach: A New Framework