Healthy Start projects across the country participate in the annual observance of September as Infant Mortality Awareness Month to raise awareness of Healthy Start’s role in addressing disparate infant mortality rates. Social media provides low cost ways to bring greater awareness to your Infant Mortality Awareness Month activities. This webinar is designed to showcase practical ways to use social media to promote your Healthy Start activities.
Following this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to be a part of the national social media presence for Infant Mortality Awareness Month.
- Add social media to their existing events.
- Understand how to submit events and photos to the HS EPIC Center for national promotion on social media.
- Webinar Slides
- Webinar Recording
- Infant Mortality Awareness Month Social Media Toolkit
- Webinar Transcription
- Webinar FAQ
- Infant Mortality Awareness Month ePostcards:
Achieve Collective Impact
Participant Membership in CAN