Breastfeeding is a critical part of promoting quality services for Healthy Start clients. This three-part archived webinar series led by Ms. Cathy Carothers of Everymother, Inc. is now available for listening to at your leisure. The webinars cover the following:
- Part I: The barriers to breastfeeding for parents and examples of open-ended questions for counseling women on breastfeeding. The value of “meeting a mother where she is” was shared.
- Part II: Preparing moms for their hospital experiences.
- Part III: Helping moms work breastfeeding into their lives.
- Webinar Recording Part I
- Webinar Recording Part II
- Webinar Recording Part III
- Webinar Transcription Part I
- Webinar Transcription Part II: Preparing Moms for their Hospital Experience
- Webinar Transcription Part III: Helping Moms Work
- Webinar Handout: Helping Families Work Breastfeeding into their Lives
- Webinar Handout: Preparing Moms for Hospital Experience
- Webinar FAQs